Effective Friday, November 6, per Executive Orders from the Governors of Rhode Island and Massachusetts along with guidance from the Department of Health, masks are now required at all times when visiting and exercising at the Y. This includes sports, group exercise classes, and in all areas of the fitness center. Masks do not need to be worn while swimming but must remain on until the swimmer is in the pool. Swim team and youth sports practices will resume as planned.
As the inventors of camp, we're known for our safe and nurturing environment.
Spots still available. Receive up to 50% off summer camp fees. Register today.
We're just as eager to unplug and enjoy the beautiful outdoors. Due to the popularity of our summer camps, registration is now closed.
SAFETY IS #1. KEEPING OUR CAMPERS SAFE.
As the inventors of camp, we're known for our safe and nurturing environment. While much has changed, the one thing remains, is our commitment to provide a safe, reliable and enriching summer camp experience for all.
Here's how we're maintaining a healthy environment:
- Campers will be assigned to stable groups of 15 or fewer including staff. This means your little ones will not change groups and will stay with the same group of children for the duration of their enrollment.
- Campers will need to bring their own lunch and snacks from home.
- Campers will not be required to wear face coverings during the day, however, staff and any adult visitors will be required to do so.
- Daily health screenings will be required for all campers and staff.
- Regular hand washing and personal hygiene will be encouraged for all campers and Y counselors.
YMCA summer day camp enrichment will begin June 29. Further details surrounding capacity, hours, and safety measures will be shared the week of May 18. As a result, new camp registration is currently on hold until further guidance from the Governor and the Department of Health has been communicated.
A better you makes a better us! Help us shape the future of the Y's summer camp by completing this short survey. You input is valuable!