The YMCA of Greater Providence is a 501 (C)(3) non-profit organization recognized by the Internal Revenue Service (Tax ID: 05-0258878). All cash or in-kind donations made to the YMCA of Greater Providence are tax deductible. Additionally, many companies and organizations have Matching Gift programs – the company will match the employee’s donation to the employee’s charity of choice.
Financial assistance is made available to those who cannot afford the services the Y provides. As a charitable organization, our mission is to ensure that Y services are available and accessible to all, regardless of ability to pay.
Financial assistance is made possible through donations to our Y’s.
Click here to access the financial aid forms. All information is confidential.
Free to members!
– Click here (https://operations.daxko.com/Online/3038/ProgramsV2/Search.mvc?category_ids=TAG30805) to reserve your “Book-a-spot Kid’s Care”
– Tuesday and Thursday 4:30pm-7:30pm
– Registration Required
– Ages 6 weeks to 12 years
Your first month’s membership dues will be pro-rated at the time that you join. Most members pay dues through a monthly bank draft/credit card that will be established at the time you join. You may also pay for your membership dues on a quarterly or annual basis.
If you are interested in joining the Y, you need to create an online account. A Y membership allows full use of our facilities and all the added benefits of a membership.
- A Program Participant is an individual who enrolls only in a specific program or programs and pays a non-member fee, with no further facility or membership privileges.
- Full Service Member is an individual who pays a monthly fee for a specific membership type and has access to all seven full service branches. As a full service member you have access to:
- Wellness/Fitness centers
- Kids Care
- Youth swim teams
- Early registration for popular programs
- Free group exercise including Les Mills ™ programming and yoga
- Indoor cycling classes
- Free water exercise classes
- Family programs
- Members only special events
If you are signing up for a membership, please read through the Frequently Asked Questions, then click the “Join Now” button and fill out the application.
New members have 30 days from the date of membership to decide if the Y is the place for them. If you are not completely satisfied, you will receive a full refund. To do so, you must complete the appropriate form available at the Welcome Center. For additional refund policies, please contact your nearest branch.
Nationwide Membership enables you to visit any participating YMCA in the United States through membership at your “home” YMCA (your home Y is the local association that enrolled you as a member and collects your membership dues. We offer this because we want to help you reach your health and wellness goals wherever you live, work or travel. This is an essential part of our mission to strengthen communities.