Complete a registration form, including the necessary deposit for the session(s) your camper is attending.
- To begin the enrollment process, click here to enroll online or download/submit the 2019 Registration Form.
Confirmation, Family Information Packets & Camper Forms
Registration confirmation will be sent shortly after you register in the form of a postcard or email. You will receive an email from Camp Doc, all forms will be completed online.
Camp Payment Schedules
Camp payments and balances are due on the following schedule:
- Leaders In Training: Feb 1, March 1, and April 1, 2019
- All other camp programs: May 1, 2019
Note: Registrations submitted after May 1 must be paid in full at the time of registration.
If a balance due is not received by May 1, Camp Fuller reserves the right to cancel a registration and fill the space from the waiting list. Payments made after May 1, 2019, will incur a $25 administrative fee. Payment arrangements must be made in advance and with the approval of the camp director and/or registrar. All balances must be paid in full prior to the camper’s arrival at camp.
Cancellations must be dated and submitted in writing to the camp office. All refunds are subject to the approval of the director. Exemptions are a doctor verified illness or injury sustained prior to camp or a documented summer school commitment.
- Before May 1, deposits are refundable minus a $25 processing fee. *This does not apply to the LIT program, please see information on the LIT program for the refund policy.
- After May 1, no portion of any camp fee will be refunded.
Click here for the Financial Aid Form
Camp Fuller offers limited transportation services to and from camp. A transportation form is available within the Family Information Packet. Transportation forms are due before June 1, 2019. Locations include:
- Kingston, RI - Train Station
- Providence, RI - TF Green Airport
- Boston, MA - Logan Airport
Make checks payable to YMCA Camp Fuller. Returned checks carry a $25 processing fee. We accept Amex, Discover, Master Card, and Visa.
Forms & Checklists
Questions on the enrollment forms below? Please contact us at 401-783-5359 or 800-521-1470, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. More information will be released as it becomes available.