IN A TIME WHEN SCHOOLS AND FAMILIES ARE CUTTING BACK TO BASICS, YOUR CHILD MORE THAN EVER, NEEDS THE Y.
Sports, homework support, exposure to the arts and sciences and time to have fun with friends are just a few highlights of the YMCA Out of School Time program.
Our program includes:
- Enrichment Curriculum
- Qualified & Caring Staff
- Character Development & Service Learning
- Financial Assistance is Available
- Full Day Summer and Out-of-School Camps
Our morning program at Forest Park and evening program at Fishing Cove school currently serves the following schools, with transportation provided.
- Hamilton Elementary School
- Fishing Cove Elementary School
- Quidnessett Elementary School
- Forest Park Elementary School
- Stony Lane Elementary School
If you would like to explore the West Bay Family YMCA developing a program with your child's school (public or private) please feel free to contact Kristen Petrarca, our Senior Program Director for the Out of School Time (OST) program.
- Are certified and qualified for their positions
- Have passed an extensive criminal background check
- Receive ongoing education through the YMCA training programs, to remain informed about child abuse prevention and identification; safety; positive reinforcement techniques; responsiveness and notification procedures; and other appropriate topics
- Possess nurturing, caring qualities
Download our NEW!! 2016/2017 Enrollment Application , 2016/17 Rate Sheet. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. The YMCA offers financial assistance through its Annual Support Campaign and accepts third party payments, ensuring that high quality child care is affordable and accessible to all.