GIVE THE GIFT OF HEALTH THIS HOLIDAY SEASON.
Show someone how much you care by giving the gift of health and well-being. YMCA Gift Certificates are available in the amount of your choice and can be redeemed for any Y program, service, or even membership.
Delight someone special with:
- Personal training
- Specialty classes and programs
- Swim lessons
- Camp and so much more!
Y gift certificates never expire and have no hidden fees. Make shopping easy this year and surprise your friends and family with a gift that lets them choose what they really want.
Visit our Welcome Center today to purchase the Gift of Health Gift Certificate.
Gift Card terms and conditions:
- The actual gift certificate must be presented in order to make a YMCA purchase.
- Gift certificates may be used toward membership or program purchases at any YMCA of Greater Providence location.
- Gift certificates may be used to pay for joining fees or to put toward memberships; but cannot be used toward a continuous membership paid for via monthly bank draft or credit card.
- Gift cards have no expiration date and do not depreciate in value over time.
- There are no cash refunds for gift card purchases. If a membership or program purchased with a gift card is withdrawn, the credit can be left on the account for future purchases or returned back to a gift card.
- The certificates will not be exchangeable for cash except where required by law.