The East Side/Mt. Hope YMCA offers a variety of programs for the whole family and for all ages and abilities. We offer Adult Specialty Programs, Youth and Teen Specialty Programs as well as FREE programs and services. See below for details or see our branch schedules. Click below for more program details..
Visit our schedules for details on these programs.
- Group Exercise for all ages and levels
- Swim Lessons for ages 6 months to senior
- Water Aerobics
- Yoga and Pilates
- Pool Rentals
- Indoor Cycling
- Family Swim Time
- Family Kids Care
- Specialty Adult Fitness Classes - TRX, Y Tri, Master Swim
- Preschool and Youth Dance
- Family Programs
- Parent / Child Programs
- Preschool Sports
- Silver Sneaker Programs for Active Older Adults
- Ping Pong
If you have questions regarding our programs, please contact the Welcome Center or email Barbara Vincent, East Side Executive Director, at email@example.com, to schedule a consultation.